Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine is delivered 4 times a year to members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC).
In each issue, you'll find:
- spectacular photography
- in-depth feature articles on Bruce Trail and Escarpment flora, fauna, history and geology
- regular columns on the BTC's progress in protecting the Niagara Escarpment and securing the Bruce Trail on permanently protected land
- updates on our conservation and restoration activities
- descriptions of the BTC's newly protected natural areas
- profiles of volunteers, donors, and members
- trail changes & reroutes
- ...and more!
You won't find Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine on bookstore shelves. It is available exclusively to our members, donors and landowners.
To receive Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine... Join today and start your Bruce Trail adventure >>
Stay up-to-date between issues of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine...
our free monthly e-newsletter.
Submissions from Readers
Your Bruce Trail Story
Our Bruce Trail community abounds with stories. We want to hear yours.
Share your Bruce Trail story and it may be featured in the next issue of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine.
Story submission details >
Kids' Corner: A special part of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine just for kids.
In the Kids' Corner pages, we invite all junior hikers to share their experiences and amazing creations inspired by the Bruce Trail.
Kids, do you have a drawing, poem, story, photo, hike review, or other creation inspired by the Bruce Trail? We’d love to share it in an upcoming Kids’ Corner.
Send your creations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your name, age, description of your entry, and permission from your guardian.
Submissions from Clubs
Submissions from Bruce Trail Clubs to the Blazes section of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine can be sent to Laura Tuohy at email@example.com.
- January 8 for Spring Issue (covering Mar-May)
- March 25 for Summer Issue (covering Jun-Aug)
- June 9 for Fall Issue (covering Sept-Nov)
- September 23 for Winter Issue (covering Dec-Feb)
The BTC does not sell advertising space in the Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine. The few advertisements we do have are limited to our major sponsors. For information on sponsorship, contact Marsha Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members also receive newsletters from their chosen Bruce Trail Club(s). Most of the 9 Bruce Trail Clubs produces its own newsletter 3-4 times a year, complete with local events, volunteer opportunities and other Club initiatives. To receive your Club newsletter by email or to request a paper copy, login as a member and head to your Manage Subscriptions page.